Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pen pals...


Just a few moments ago I was checking my inbox and I was REALLY surprised to find an e-mail from a pen pal (I cant remember where she is from sorry! I need to DIG though my letters! Which I am rather lazy to do right now!) that I nor she has not writen emails or letter to each other for a VERY long time!

So yeah... Of I read that email first and push the rest to the bottom LOL!

Even though the e-mail only had a few sentenses it made me happy because it is kind of nice to have that feeling that someone you havent talked to in a long time actually WANTS to talk to you again... Hmm...

Oh yes!

and before that e-mail thingy...

I was on FB (Yes FB is the 1st thing I go on when I am online... Or maybe I just have to because it is my homepage! Tee hee...!) awhile back and I saw a notification from ANOTHER long lost pen pal of mine from England, Cheddar (They must have a lot of cheddar cheese there! LOL!)...

So I was just wondering why 2 of my long lost pen pals SUDDENLY came back!

Maybe it is pen pal reunion day...

Hmmm...

~K

P.S: This post is for you Jessica Anderson (Jessica, Reply to my email ASAP! Tee hee!)and Abigail Evens (Abigail, We should have a reunion game of good ol' checkers!! Haha!)!!
And to both of you...

THANKS FOR MAKING ME HAVE A GREAT AND SURPRISING MORNING! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages