Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Paste paste paste...


Thanks to Mommy I have to re-write this WHOLE post again!
GRRRRRR x 100000000000000000 to you Mommy!!

Ok deep breath...
Now the post...

Just now I guess I was in a rather bored mood so I decided to have a look at my 'pastes' (As in fondant, gumpaste, pastilage etc...) drawer to have a look at what base color I wanted to cover my 2nd tier with...

I found some bits of strawberry flavored white chocolate paste (Whew! That was a LONG name!) from my Squire's kitchen Diploma course I took a few months ago...
I was bored so I took it out of its zip lock bag to play with it...

I wanted to make a simple rose with it (Without cutters.. Free hand...) but the strawberry flavored white chocolate paste (Ok! I am calling it SFWCP from now on!) was rather oily and soft!
So back went SFWCP into the cold dark paste drawer...

While digging in the paste drawer to find more interesting stuff I found...

MARZIPAN! (From my Squire's Kitchen Diploma course as well...)

You might be wondering what's so INTERESTING about marzipan right now...
Well I will tell you now...

The marzipan got MOLDY oldie!

Ooooh ahhhh!

And now I have got a NEW 'Ary'!

The marzipan mold-ary!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages