Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Caking..

Today was one of those LoOoooOoong caking days...

For the past 3 days or so I have been working (Maybe 40% out of 60% out or on FaceBook! So I guess they weren't very long and hard working days!) on a tiger lily cake (I mean the decoration, haven't reached the cake yet!)... At snails pace... I assume have been rather lazy these days!



Anyways... These are my tiger lilies!
They are on my dresser, I had to keep them away from humidity (The weather has been SO super horrible to me and my gum paste creations lately! It has been raining everyday with no end! Cries*) and my caking room doesn't have an air conditioner so I will have to keep it in my bedroom for a couple of nights until the cake is done! Sob sob..!

I just completed the 3 flowers and most of the leaves (Haven't even made them into a branch yet!) today...

And baked the Christmas order's cakes today too!

More cake-y posts tomorrow!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages