Sunday, December 19, 2010

Port Dickson 15/12-19/12 2010

*Opens the door-Unloads luggage-Puts lap top on-Logs in to FaceBook/Skype/MSN/Blogger/CakeCentral.
*Gets flooded with FB mails, chats and notifications! (Yippee! I lurve getting flooded with them after a weekend away from my precious lap top!)
*Posts her usual 'I-am-back!' status...

It is amazing how much I miss my 'Online' life when I have been away for only the weekend without it!
I had a pretty tiring weekend in my 2 nd or soon to be 1st home in Port Dickson.
I haven't been there for quite some time already (I have been busy with cakes and stuff I suppose. Check out my previous posts.) and I missed being there every weekend a lot!

Day 1:

Ugh... I have forgotten lots of details that happened on the first day.. Noooooo! I guess YOU will just have to live with that! Haha!

We (Lots of family members... Too many (Maybe I am just too lazy!) to list out now!) departed from KL after some brunch...
I had a good 1 hour + journey to PD because I FINALLY (I didn't wait THAT long but it DID feel that long... I am sorry if I am getting you confused because I usually do get people confused... Anyway...) got my 3 new cake decora... wait... 2 caking books (Alan Dunn's brand new book! Alan Dunn's Celebration Cakes, this one I have been waiting for ages because I ordered it before the title was released! And Maisie Parrish's Fun & Original Children's Cakes and Maureen Carlson's Fairies, Gnomes & Trolls: Create a Fantasy World in Polymer Clay (I plan to use the polymer figure sculpting techniques on sugar.)!
The journey to PD zoomed by extremely quickly thanks to my 3 new books that I got from Amazon.com .
I am super happy and pleased with them!

One moment we reached the house and before I knew it I was at our nice calm and relaxing beach... Ahh!
And before I knew it (Again!) we were setting a couple of fishing nets in the (Rather cold that afternoon, it was a nice cloudy day but not so nice if you are in the sea because it is freezing-ish.) sea.
This time around we had a canoe!
I had an AWESOME time canoeing with Caryn!
The waves made it even more fun because it makes the canoe go up and down, and of course you get splashed all over when you go 'down' a big wave!
There was a bit of a panic-y moment when we found out we were too far off shore after being so carried away with going up and down the waves!
To make us row faster... (Don't laugh! Its going to be silly..!) We pretended we needed to get out of a shark infested part of the sea and if we don't we were going to get eaten alive and probably crash into some jagged rocks!
It worked though!

The day ended pretty well with some home cooked stew and dishes...
Yum yum!

Day 2:

I guess 'Day 2' was kinda the same like the first day...
We spent most of our time there at sea...
I felt exactly like I was in one of those Enid Blyton adventure story books but a bit more on the negative side because I had to drag my stinky brother Eu Fai like 500 meters off shore to check the nets!
And another 500 meters back...
I think I had fun dragging Eu Fai back... Kinda...
Caryn came back with me so Eu Fai held on to both our life jackets (We went pretty deep, well any depth over my height is deeeeep!) and we pulled him all the way back to shore...
Some how... I felt like a performing dolphin... I don't know why but I just did!
And the fact that no matter how much we swam we were still at the exact same spot!
It was

After that afternoon at sea I don't think I ever want to go 'netting' again!
I said THAT the last time but I still went again anyway... Oh well.

Me and Caryn dug for clams (AKA lala) once we finished rolling along the shore looking like a pair of washed up... washed up... err... just name the silly-est washed up sea creature you can think of!

It started pouring once we got home...
I had a well deserved rest (I think...) and went for a nice cycle once the rain stopped.
Unfortunately Ghost (Thats what I named my white (Not so white anymore!) colored bike!) had a rather flat tire so I had to ride Cats eye (A silver bike that has another one of my silly names.).

I love cycling after a storm or just a drizzle!
It is so relaxing...
The nice crisp sea air blowing through your hair...
The little rain droplets that fall on you when you zoom past a tall tree...
The awesome feeling like you are flying when you go through my self-discovered-extremely-windy-secret-passage-no-matter-what-time-of-the-day...
The wonderful thoughts that come in your head while you are cycling that make you grin to your self...

It is just a magically awesome-ish feeling that is pretty hard to explain...

Day 3:

We spent the whole day at the pool today since we had ENOUGH of the beach!
It started with a splash and we had a water fight for the whole 5 hours straight!
Yeah... thats what we did that day!
It was some time since I had THAT much fun in the pool...

Laughing...
Splashing...
Kicking...
Fighting...
Scratching...
Pinching...
Punching...

I felt like one of my brothers!
I think 'Day 3' was discover your silly old self day!
It was fun...
And worth all the scratches, cuts, bruises that I got from acting all silly that day!
It was one of those days were you think you are the only person in the world, doing what ever you wish, anytime you wished!
I am pretty sure we got MANY stares... But who cares!
Me and Caryn did a who-could-do-the-longest-scream competition too!
After that few hours I nearly DIED of exhaustion!

I think I collapsed right away once we reached home!

When we woke up I found myself actually reading those Pokemon stuff (Like the evolving stuff and all...) with Christopher...
Pointing at the Pokemons we liked, going I trained this one to level __ last time you know!, You couldn't find it?! I found it in ___! Tsk tsk!.... 
Which was... Weird... But enjoyable!

That day was like a trip to the past!
Breath taking-ly amazing!

Day 4:

Not much of a forth day... We left after lunch.
It was a slow and rather squashy drive back to KL...
Yawns*
2 hours or so of watching the sky, palm trees, rubber trees, more sky, cars, small towns, more trees roll by...

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages